Titanium partnered with Aruba to deliver the most technologically advanced IoT platform. Aruba access points replace the use of gateways. Typically, Aruba access points are the access ramps to the company network and the internet. However, due security concerns, for many years, Facilities and IT could not drive various deployments of Internet of Things platforms (IoT) and digitization.
With this partnership, and using Aruba’s correct secure connections, the IT effort to include and deploy IoT platforms in their company’s network is eliminated. Therefore, Titanium can be easily deployed wherever Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 Aruba access points by using Aruba OS version 8.7 or later are installed.
Titanium in partnership with Aruba and EnOcean solved the dilemma of installing multiple types of gateways, bridges, local servers, hubs, repeaters, control panels, microcomputers, and other hardware. This complex way of installing IoT with lots of hardware is a barrier to moving into the IoT and the digital transformation world.
Furthermore, Titanium’s end-to-end cloud based IoT platform has solved the commissioning process which is the process of establishing communication among the edge devices. Titanium delivers remote semi-AI automated commissioning tool which is designed to enable scaling across hundreds of buildings.
The partnership creates savings that are gained from:
- Reduced hardware costs (i.e. less hardware & more software)
- Reduced IT costs (eliminating e-waste)
- Reduced installation costs
- Reduced commissioning costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Elimination of multiple IoT networks
Get started today and experience the power and cost savings of the cloud with Titanium!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of secure, intelligent networks that enable customers to thrive and deliver amazing digital experiences in the mobile, IoT and cloud era. Aruba is changing the rules of networking to make it simple for IT and organizations to bridge the physical and digital worlds at the Edge.
EnOcean and Aruba partnered to allow Aruba Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 access points equipped with EnOcean 800/900MHz USB adapters, and using Aruba OS version 8.7 or later, to communicate bidirectionally with ISO/IEC 14543-3-10/11 compatible devices. With literally thousands of such devices and gateways from which to choose, virtually any facility monitoring application can be accommodated. This revolutionary joint technology solution can be retrofitted to existing Aruba deployments, extending the value of sunk capital investments.
- Aruba’s extensive network of Wi-Fi® access points offer ready deployment of Titanium’s IoT cloud platform
- Aruba’s high level of security for peace of mind
- EnOcean’s wireless standard is the smart technology for IoT
- EnOcean Alliance’s interoperability offers over 5,000 edge devices from more than 400 Alliance members
- Titanium’s sustainable technology which minimizes hardware and maximizes software
- Titanium’s 24/7 communication and data platform for secure monitoring, control, and analytics
- Titanium’s enterprise management designed for multi-location, multi-region, and global deployments
Install the EnOcean energy harvesting wireless sensors technology by using the existing Aruba’s Wi-Fi® access points wherever its deployed. Complete the process by using the Titanium platform’s browser-based software. All live data will flow between the EnOcean Alliance sensors and the Titanium platform via Aruba’s network providing 24/7 monitoring, control, live data, and analytics with AI capabilities.
Please go to the link below to read about Aruba and the partnership program. Also please see the brochure below about the Aruba and Titanium partnership.[link to Aruba website]
Aruba and Titanium partnership program:[brochure]
Contact us today to find out how we can help you!