Titanium is a member of the EnOcean Alliance which is an international association of leading companies in the building and IT industries. It is an open, non-profit organization founded in 2008 providing standardization in wireless solutions for building automation and other applications. More than one million buildings over the world use this technology establishing it as the most widespread wireless building automation standard.
The EnOcean Alliance is dedicated to creating interoperability among its Alliance partners. There are over 400 alliance members providing a wealth of hardware and other solutions for wireless applications. This alliance enables Titanium to offer an unparalleled range of solutions for our customers.
Below are some of the many benefits of the EnOcean Alliance:
- Interoperable systems providing virtually unlimited capabilities
- Over 5,000 interoperable multi-vendor sensors
- Deployed in over 1,000,000 buildings worldwide
- Energy harvesting wireless sensors, switches and controls
- Maintenance free
- Installation flexibility
- Real time data
- Technology for sustainability
- Low energy consumption
- Reduces e-waste
- Cost savings (as provided by the EnOcean Alliance):
- New construction (15%)
- Retrofits (70%)
- Energy savings (40%)
Titanium articles in EnOcean’s Perpetuum Magazine
Contact us today to find out how we can help you!