Titanium is a complete, end-to-end platform of software and hardware that is interoperable and scalable providing multi-location, multi-region capabilities. As an advisory based solutions platform that is agnostic to hardware, Titanium offers a line of professional cloud cameras. Titanium is proud to be an Authorized Tyco Cloud Dealer.
Have peace of mind using cameras from Tyco, a Johnson Controls company. Please see below from Johnson Controls:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in a more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
TYCO CLOUD SECURITY
Tyco has been helping organizations worldwide to move security to the cloud since 1999. The Tyco Cloud platform is secured by Johnson Controls’ industry-leading cybersecurity and personal data privacy. Tyco Cloud provides the most advanced security to give you peace of mind:
PROTECTED BY JOHNSON CONTROLS
The strict Johnson Controls cybersecurity programs have been developed on the experience of decades of delivering critical solutions for the United States government and large multinational customers.
The National Defense Authorization Act 2019 effectively bans the use of specified technologies by the federal government due to national security concerns. As of August 2019, Illustra Cloud Cameras support the directives of National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for sale to U.S. federal and government agencies.
Please see the attached Tyco NDAA statement:
Digitally transform your video surveillance with Tyco Cloud Cameras. Below are some of the many reasons to use Tyco Cloud Cameras:
- Streamline security operations and scale on demand by moving costly and complex security system infrastructure off-premises
- Fast deployment of video surveillance and access control with less on-site equipment and support headaches
- Eliminate upfront capital expenses and reduce system lifecycle maintenance costs
- No on-site servers, mass storage, software licenses, support agreements, service packs, security patches, firewall policy overhead, no client applications to maintain
- Reduction in energy consumption and carbon emissions from using the Cloud
Please go to the Product menu to learn more about Tyco Cloud Cameras.
Authorized Tyco Cloud Dealer
To learn more about Tyco Cloud Cameras please contact us.