AUTHORIZED TYCO CLOUD DEALER
During these challenging times, intelligent solutions are needed to continue with our normal activities. Tyco offers a first line of defense solution with a thermal camera that detects skin temperature. The thermal camera is a commercial quality camera for meeting the tough requirements in today’s demanding environment.
The Tyco thermal camera is a complete, sophisticated camera set-up for monitoring elevated skin temperature. It is a dual image camera with a thermal camera and a visible camera. The camera measures forehead temperature at multiple points as opposed to a single point which provides higher accuracy.
The Tyco thermal camera includes a Blackbody temperature calibration device which provides a constant temperature reference point for greater accuracy. Skin temperature is scanned while people continue to walk reducing delays in entering the building. When skin temperature is detected above a predetermined level, an alert is sent to the VMS operator.
TYCO THERMAL CAMERA MEETS HIGH STANDARDS
- NDAA compliant for sale to U.S. federal and government agencies
- Tested by UL for accuracy, drift, stability, and uniformity of the IEC 80601-2-59:2017 standard
- Complying with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s COVID-19 Enforcement Policy criteria released in April 2020
Below are some key product features:
- Accurate to ±0.3°C / 0.54°F
- Dual Image Sensor with thermal detector
- Up to 5MP resolution 2592 × 1944 with visible image, 384 x 288 resolution with thermal image
- True day / night
- Built in IR & white light illuminator
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) up to 120dB
- High accuracy with blackbody calibration
- IP66 rating for outdoor application
- Real-time alerts for local or remote monitoring
The Tyco Illustra Pro Thermal EST (Elevated Skin Temperature) Camera is a contactless detector of skin temperature. It is ideal for deployment at controlled entrances where skin temperature scanning is required for anyone entering the premises.
The Tyco Thermal camera brings peace of mind for those who must leave the security of their home to go to areas with increased risks from proximity with other people. Below are some of the many areas where the Tyco Thermal Camera can be used:
- Commercial buildings
- Sports and entertainment
- Transportation hubs
- Industrial plants
- Construction sites
BENEFITS OF THE TYCO THERMAL CAMERA
Tyco Thermal Camera provides Smart temperature screening for fever detection. When there is a need for first line of defense COVID-19 screening for elevated body temperature, the Tyco Thermal Camera offers many benefits:
- No physical contact for a non-invasive experience
- More reliability with automated system to reduce the possibility of incorrect operation
- Rapid screening (<50ms) for fast detection of elevated skin temperature
- Alerts sent to the VMS operator and various alarm options
- Efficient as people do not need to stop for the temperature measurement
MAKING THE WORLD SAFER WITH TYCO CAMERAS
For more information, please see the Tyco Temperature Camera brochures below:
Tyco is a Johnson Controls company,
“With a 135-year history of creating smarter, safer, more sustainable buildings, Johnson Controls has unmatched expertise, technology and the solutions to rethink our physical spaces at this critical time.” Mike Ellis, executive vice president, chief customer & digital officer, Johnson Controls
Important Notice: Elevated body temperatures identified by the Tyco Illustra Pro Thermal EST should be confirmed with secondary evaluation methods, such as contact thermometers. Temperature measurements should not be solely or primarily relied upon to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19, or any other disease. The Tyco Illustra Pro Thermal EST does not cause and cannot eliminate or prevent occurrences of the events that it is intended to detect or avert. This product is not intended to diagnose or monitor any medical condition or illness and should not be used as such. The product is supplied as a first-line filter for organizations that wish to identify those entering premises who may have an elevated body temperature. It is then for the organization to determine how that information is used, and the appropriate reaction to that information. Competent medical advice should be sought if there are concerns around illness, and further checks will be required.
The product is only available in jurisdictions where it is qualified for import, sale, and use.
Authorized Tyco Cloud Dealer